How to Consign with Transition Squad
If you have quality second hand items that you don't want or have space for don't throw them away and add to the landfills. We can help you sell them and make some extra cash with no hassles of trying to sell the items yourself. The first step is to e-mail photos to [email protected] and include descriptions, dimensions, and any background information you have, and we’ll reply within 24 – 48 hours and outline your options for you.
- Items must be “showroom clean”.
- Antique and vintage items should show only age appropriate wear, with no obvious repairs, and be structurally sound. Newer items must be in very good to excellent condition.
- You will be responsible for getting your items to the store, should we accept them for consignment. We can recommend a mover if you need one.
- We don’t provide pricing estimates based on your photos. We make our pricing decisions once your accepted items are here and have been evaluated by our curator.
What We Do
- We photograph, research, price your items, and merchandise them in our store. Everything in our store can also be seen on our website.
- We handle all the marketing and advertising.
- We do our best to get you a fair price – we are not liquidators.
- Our staff deal with all customer inquiries and sales.
- Your items may be offered in one of our periodic store auctions.
- Our consignment period is 2 months. Most quality items sell within this time.
- If your item doesn’t sell, you can pick it up at the end of the consignment period, or donate it to our Charity Program.
- We mail you a cheque monthly as items sell.
To see what’s currently in our Store, click here.