At Transition Squad®, Territory Managers:
- Are entrepreneurial, full time employees responsible for starting, managing and growing exclusive territories
- Do local business development and project execution
- Organize and assist with execution of online estate and fundraising auctions and complementary services
- Network with local realtors, estate lawyers, fundraisers, etc.
- Work from their home based office
- Participate in profit sharing on each job
If you are interested in a career in senior downsizing and raising money for great causes, this role may be perfect for you. Our project managers oversee and execute client estate sales, online auctions, organizing, clear out and move management projects for seniors who are downsizing or families going through a parent transition. They also are involved in online fundraising auctions for schools, charities, sports teams, churches and other not-for-profits. The Territory Manager is responsible for:
- Meeting with estate or fundraising clients at their premises for a private consultation
- Preparing a Transition Action Plan
- Once approved, managing and executing the plan along with casual labour helpers including any or all of the following: organizing, space planning, packing, moving, junk removal and conducting estate sales and online auctions
- Directing/taking photography
- Creating an inventory of items to be sold
- Uploading photos and inventory list to Head Office
- Managing the pickup of items by winners and handling any additional cash sales on pickup day
- Tabulating results and submitting to Head Office.
You will be responsible for building your territory, networking with key partners and businesses within your territory to build greater awareness of our brand as well as help build a local casual labour pool to assist you with projects.
The successful candidate will be a driven, entrepreneurial go-getter, motivated to succeed yet be empathetic and willing to go above and beyond to help our clients.
After initial training, you will manage your territory and client projects from a home based office with regular communications with Head Office. This requires that you are a self-starter, disciplined and capable of working independently.
Your schedule will be flexible and you will set your own hours, however it must coincide with the needs of clients and projects. Only those who have such flexibility should apply.
We are looking for people in all markets EXCEPT Waterloo Region, Niagara Region, Hamilton/Burlington, Mississauga/Oakville, Greater Toronto Area, and Durham Region in Canada as we already have people in these markets.
We are expanding into Waterloo Region and need extra hands part time to help set up clients' household items for online auctions. The prepping, sorting and organizing may require some heavy lifting and shifting of furniture and full boxes from room to room. At the pickups, we also sell in a garage sale format, which requires negotiating and cash handling skills. There will typically be one weeks' notice for an upcoming job. The successful candidates should have their own transportation and be able to provide a criminal background check available from their local police station.
Compensation is at $14/hr depending.
We are looking for freelance photographers to do product photography from people's homes. Shoots will typically be during the week. You may face anything from large pieces of furniture to small jewellery.
You must excel in your ability of still photography and be able to capture clean, crisp shots even in poorly lit conditions. You may have to set up backdrops or deal with reflections from mirrors. Every project is different.
You must be able to work well with a small team, take direction well but also be able to work independently. You must own a vehicle, be willing to travel across Waterloo Region for projects and be flexible when it comes to hours. We will need you for minimum 4 hours but typically 6-8+ hours on each project. You must own your equipment including portable lighting, reflectors and backdrops.
This is a freelance position and we will typically be able to provide one week's notice for scheduling shoots. You must be reliable as these are time sensitive projects. As we are taking into homes of senior citizens, you must provide a clear criminal background check from the local police services.
Compensation is based on $16-$18/hr. Travel time is payable if jobs are over 40km away.