At Transition Squad®, Territory Managers:
- Are entrepreneurial, full time employees responsible for starting, managing and growing exclusive territories
- Do local business development and project execution
- Organize and assist with execution of online estate and fundraising auctions and complementary services
- Network with local realtors, estate lawyers, fundraisers, etc.
- Work from their home based office
- Participate in profit sharing on each job.
- Meeting with estate or fundraising clients at their premises for a private consultation
- Preparing a Transition Action Plan
- Once approved, managing and executing the plan along with casual labour helpers including any or all of the following: organizing, space planning, packing, moving, junk removal and conducting estate sales and online auctions
- Directing/taking photography
- Creating an inventory of items to be sold
- Uploading photos and inventory list to Head Office
- Managing the pickup of items by winners and handling any additional cash sales on pickup day
- Tabulating results and submitting to Head Office.
The successful candidate will be a driven, entrepreneurial go-getter, motivated to succeed yet be empathetic and willing to go above and beyond to help our clients.
After initial training, you will manage your territory and client projects from a home based office with regular communications with Head Office. This requires that you are a self-starter, disciplined and capable of working independently.
Your schedule will be flexible and you will set your own hours, however it must coincide with the needs of clients and projects. Only those who have such flexibility should apply.
We are looking for people in all markets EXCEPT Waterloo Region, Niagara Region, Hamilton/Burlington, Mississauga/Oakville, Greater Toronto Area, and Durham Region in Canada as we already have people in these markets.